Apple offers in-depth certification programmes designed to create a high level of competence among Mac service technicians, system administrators and Pro users in the creative industry.
Benefits of Apple Certification
Becoming certified proves that you possess a recognised high level of competence.
Apple certification allows you to:
- Differentiate yourself and your business
- Gain recognition for proven technical competency
- Build credibility with clients and employers
- Stay current with the latest technologies and best practice in your industry
- Increase visibility and enhance your reputation in a competitive marketplace
- Publicise your certifications on Apple's website, and connect with clients and employers
- Display your personalised certificate and a logo that distinguishes you as an Apple Certified professional
The Certification Programs
Apple Pro Applications
Apple's professional applications are the industry standard for photographers, editors, sound designers, visual effects and multimedia artists. Certifications are available for Aperture, Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, and Motion.
Mac OS X
Apple's OS X Certifications are designed for IT professionals who:
- Want to know how to add a Mac to a Windows or other standards-based network
- Support OS X users in a business, education institution or school district
- Manage networks of OS X systems in an organisation - for example, a teacher or a technology specialist who manages classroom networks or computer labs
- Manage complex, multi-platform networks that include OS X systems
Each Certification has a recommended preparatory route to help you pass the exam. The table below shows the courses relevant to each exam.